2.0.0 is the culmination of a lot of hard work over the last few months. This update adds polish to many of the new features and makes some minor tweaks based on player feedback.
- Frost Witch Plaksivyya (Legendary, Elemental, Trelis racial)
- Frost Grimalkin (Very Rare, Elemental, Fey racial)
- Fungal Invoker (Very Rare, Mirror, Fungal Elf racial)
- Fungal Scholar (Very Rare, Mirror, Fungal Elf racial)
Frost Witch Plaksyvvia (Elemental)
A LEGENDARY hero who is a master of Chill and Freeze. Shatter frozen enemies to heal your allies while Crit Locking and disabling the enemy team.
One of the youngest of the Trelis Witches. Plaksyvvia is a former orphan, travelling to her village and lost in the winter storms. What came out of the blizzard was something not entirely human.
“You’re cold? Hmmm, I suppose it is. It’s been a long time since I felt that.” -Plaksyvvia
- Chill Shot- Damage an enemy. Chill.
- Piercing Rain- Damage all enemies. Chill.
- Piercing Rain Lv. 2- + Lower DEF [30%].
- Ice Salve- Deal massive damage to an enemy. Drain if Frozen. Distribute healing from Drain to allies!
- Ice Salve Lv. 2- + Crit if Frozen.
- Cripple- Damage all enemies. Crit Lock if Frozen.
- Cripple Lv. 2- + More damage
- Icy Veneer- Passive. Immune to Chill and Freeze. Other allies gain a chance [Mid] to Chill enemies when attacking.
- Icy Veneer Lv. 2- Lower enemy SPD by .
- Trelis (Race)- Passive. Resists Wyld damage.
Frost Grimalkin (Elemental)
A VERY RARE hero that supports its allies by chilling enemies, granting teammates True Strike, and boosting their crit damage!
It’s rumored that in past ages there were other Wyld strongholds beside the Tumbledowns. One of them, a mythical frozen country called the Whipporwhorls, might be the original home of this fey cat.
“And then the mound of snow blinked and grinned at me!” -Ulak Halfpaw, to incredulous cubs
- Chill Toss- Damage an enemy x4. Chance [Low] to Chill with each hit!
- Spine Chill- Damage all enemies. Chill.
- Spine Chill Lv. 2- + More damage.
- Pounce and Lunge- Elemental allies gain True Strike.
- Pounce and Lunge Lv. 2- + All allies gain True Strike.
- Frosted Armor- Shield allies for [30%] of their max HP.
- Frosted Armor Lv. 2- + Boost DEF [30%].
- Frosted Armor Lv. 3- + Shield for [50%].
- Familiar- Passive. Boost allies’ Crit DMG [50%]. 2x Boost for Plaksyvvia.
- Grimalkin (Race)- Passive. Chance to Vanish when hit.
Fungal Invoker (Mirror)
A VERY RARE hero that gets stronger as time goes on. Drain attack from your enemies while poisoning them!
An elf enslaved by a vile substance known as Morbid Spores. The Spores are a creation of an unknown Cadaverine Alchemist. They drift through the air, attaching themselves to elven lungs…
“There were things with the Cadaverine; pitiful, wretched creatures, all twisted and rotten like swamp wood.” -Ygritte, elven scout
- Spore Orb- Damage an enemy.
- Spore Orb Lv. 2- + Crit if they’re poisoned
- Virulent Toxin- Damage all enemies. Poison.
- Virulent Toxin Lv. 2- + Skill Lock
- Leeching Fungus- Damage an enemy. Drain ATK [25%] if they’re Poisoned!
- Leeching Fungus Lv. 2- + Drain ATK [50%] if they’re Poisoned!
- Leeching Fungus Lv. 3- Shorter cooldown
- Burgeon- Passive. Permanently gain [50%] ATK at the start of your turn.
- Fungal Elf (Race)- Passive. Immune to Silence.
Fungal Scholar (Mirror)
A VERY RARE hero that gives her allies the ability to Poison enemies when attacking, while buffing allies.
An elven scholar, now a thing twisted by spores. A glimmer of their old brilliance remains, but it’s ruined; words and history recited again and again like a broken machine.
“The spores are inside me now. I can feel my mind slipping away and falling under the sway of the Cadaverine. I beg you, end my suffering…” -moldy note found in the ruins of Chatteris Tower
- Fungal Tome- Damage an enemy.
- Fungal Tome Lv. 2- + Purge
- Putrefy- Poison enemies. Drain DEF [5%] from each enemy, and distribute it to allies.
- Putrefy Lv. 2- + Drain DEF [10%] from each enemy, and distribute it to allies.
- Toxic Deluge- Other allies gain the ability to Poison enemies when attacking for  turns.
- Toxic Deluge Lv. 2- + Boost other allies’ ATK [50%].
- Futility- Damage an enemy. Crit Lock for  turns if they’re Poisoned.
- Servitude- Passive. Mirror elf allies (Cadaverine, Enthorned, Fungal) gain [50%] Crit DMG.
- Fungal Elf (Race)- Passive. Immune to Silence.
FIXES AND CHANGES
- Fleeing from Arena battles should no longer cause the game to get itself stuck and require a restart
- An issue introduced in 1.1.14 caused notifictions for Arena Brawls ending soon to appear at the same time as Arena Brawls ended. This issue should now be resolved, with these notifications appearing earlier, to allow time for a final Arena push before the Brawl ends
- Watch up to 4 videos per day in the Village. Earn 15 Crowns for each watch!
- Double your Quick Loot rewards by watching a video in the Quick Loot reward sequence. Watch up to 2 Quick Loot videos per day
- When borrowing a hero from a player with non-ASCII characters in their guild’s name, the Borrow Hero menu should no longer display their guild name’s non-ASCII characters as question marks
- The Hero Talents menu’s text should now clarify why Talents may not be used on heroes below level 40
- Player Online Status for all players should now be updated more often
- An issue was introduced in 1.2.1 causing guild chat timestamps for battle results sharing from Tower and Raid battles to always say “46m ago”. This text has now been removed
- Hero models’ graphical effects should no longer be overlapped by background environment elements in the hero details menu
- The confirmation prompt for crafting gear should now display a Coin icon on the confirmation button instead of a hammer icon, since Coins are used for that action. The resource consumed has not been changed
- Maximum Tower skip level Vault Master benefits should now be clarified in the Vault Master menu in the Shop
- The Shop menu’s “Front” tab should no longer display prices as “FREE” when viewing them for the first time in a session
- Armor Gear’s tooltip should now list Crit Damage instead of HP% as one of the stats it provides. The stat provided has not been changed
- An issue was introduced in 1.2.1 causing donations of hero tokens that count as the daily bonus to no longer display the correct number of Coins awarded. This issue should now be resolved
- The tooltips for Monthly and Weekly Packs should now clarify that the Crowns will be delivered at 8:00 UTC each day
- The guild rank tooltip that explains which guild ranks can change guild Titans should now clarify that only Vice Masters and Guild Masters can change guild Titans. The ranks that can perform these edits have not been changed
- Hero 3D models in the Daily Dungeon team select menu should no longer be able to fail to load
- There was an issue preventing collecting Friend Coins after sending Friend Coins to all friends. This issue should now be resolved
- Friend Coins awarded due to borrowing heroes from Friends are now bundled together in Mail messages
- In Titan Raid events, removing a player from the guild during the hero team selection phase before the event has started should now remove that player’s team from that guild’s set of hero teams
- Banned players’ heroes should no longer be able to appear in the “BORROW HERO” menu
- When receiving an “Event Only” hero of rarity “Very Rare” or lower that has already been collected from a source other than a summon key, the number of tokens collected should now always be 20
- When receiving an “Event Only” hero of rarity “Epic” or higher that has already been collected from a source other than a summon key, the number of tokens collected should now always be 10
- An issue was introduced in 1.2.3 that prevented permanent passive effects from being able to be resisted. This affected several skills, including causing Midnight Wolf’s “Through Moonlight” passive skill to be unable to prevent Shadow Dancer’s “Among the Shadows” passive skill from permanently applying Vanish. This issue should now be resolved
- Heroes with the “Shadow Aura” Mirror talent should no longer prevent battle from ending when killing the last enemy in battle with Corrupt damage
- Lord Of Shadows’ “Shadow Ruler” passive skill level 2/2 should no longer allow enemies in waves beyond the first wave to revive
- Ancient Sand Giant’s “Gaean Protector” passive skill should now last permanently instead of 1 turn
- Ancient Sand Giant’s “Gaean Protector” passive skill should now affect other allies instead of all allies
- The “Ingenuity” Gaea skill had an issue causing it to apply a flat stat increase to SKL instead of a multiplier. It should now add a permanent buff in battle that applies its SKL multiplier
- The “Aggression” Dark talent should now clarify that it adds ATK directly instead of a percentage of ATK. Its functionality has not been changed
- The “Discord” Dark talent should no locker apply Crit Lock to the hero who has it
- The “Permanence” Dark talent should no longer allow enemies in waves beyond the first wave to revive
- The “Revival” Dark talent should now revive its hero to 50% HP, as intended
- The “Battle Aversion” Gaea talent had an issue causing it to add a Shield for a lower percentage of the hero’s max HP than intended. This issue should now be resolved
- The “Guided Hand” Gaea keystone talent should now apply its buff to all allies instead of just that hero
- The “Mind Fog” Gaea talent had an issue preventing it from applying its debuff to attackers. This issue should now be resolved
- The “Restoration” Gaea talent should now heal for the intended amount, as described in the talent description. The description has not been changed
- The “Nature’s Bloodline” Wyld talent’s Regeneration buff should no longer be able to stack with itself
- When automatically filling Extra Hero slots in the Tower team selection menu, if a hero filled was in the saved team, it should no longer be able to be filled as a duplicate of that hero, causing the battle to be unable to start
- A hero in the saved Tower team should no longer be able to override Extra Hero slot requirements. Instead, if there aren’t enough standard hero slots for the saved Tower team to be placed into, heroes beyond the number of standard hero slots will be removed
- An issue introduced in a 1.2.3 hotfix caused the Tower battle environment to have pillars on the sides that obscure some heroes in battle. This environment has now been modified to resolve this issue
Vault Master Changes
- Vault Master levels 7 and 8 have been introduced, with all-new benefits
- Friend limit increases have been spread out so that instead of going from 30 to 50 in VM levels 2 through 5, the limit is increased from 30 to 50 in VM levels 2 through 6. This was done by changing each friend limit increase from 5 to 4
- The maximum floor levels that can be skipped to in the Tower due to VM benefits have been reduced from a maximum skip floor of 170 to 140
- The maximum floor level that can be skipped to in the Tower has been moved from VM level 6 to VM level 8
- The display of bonus XP from VM benefits should no longer be partially obscured in the battle Victory menu
New Player Changes
- “Tumbledowns Invasion” event battles should no longer be affected by Daily Dungeon rules
- Side Quests should now be unlocked at player level 7, up from 6
- The second Side Quest slot should now be unlocked at player level 8, up from 7
- Friends should now be unlocked at player level 4, up from 3
- Daily Dungeons should now be unlocked at player level 6, down from 9
- 5 Daily Tickets should now be awarded when leveling to player level 6
- Changes have been taken to reduce likelihood of crashes
- The set of heroes available from using Star Keys has been changed to a different set
Date Published: Dec 18, 2018