Full Time Position
We’re looking for a highly creative and multi-talented UI Artist to help bring our next blockbuster mobile games to life.
As an experienced team player, you will combine your industry experience with our amazing team of artists and designers to create outstanding art and interface elements. You will sketch, color, design and render highly intuitive and readable interfaces that will be seen by gamers all over the world.
A lateral thinker and natural problem solver, your creative talent will improve the overall user experience as players navigate our amazing game worlds, menus and more. You keep communication lines open and you’re open to feedback, both giving and receiving.
As a motivated team-player, our ideal UI Artist will bring their “A” game every day and seek to become a pillar of our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
If this sounds like you, get in touch below and take the next big step in your videogame career!
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Bring your own user interface vision to life together with our awesome 3D artists
- Create and compose UI elements for our top secret new projects
- Collaborate and problem solve with programmers and designers
- Create polished UI illustration concepts that inspire bold new directions
- Take part in regular art discussion, critiques and reviews. We love feedback, you do too!
- Prototype new gameplay with our designers and programmers
- Work in small teams to get your content done on time
- Passionate about clean, intuitive UI design and you love bringing new ideas to life
- Experience working with Unity and possess at least 2 years UI experience for games or software.
- Adept at Photoshop and similar 2D programs with amazing judgement on aesthetics and composition.
- Dedication towards video games and our casual office environment
- Co-operative outlook at working with others in our development teams
- Working knowledge of Unity (Game Engine)
- Previous work experience in the gaming industry (2x points for mobile!)
- Willing to work on-site in our office in Burnaby, British Columbia
Emerald City Exclusives:
- Closely knit team of professionals to learn from
- Open office environment for easy communication and idea sharing
- Fresh baked goods and free beer on a semi-regular basis (seriously!)
Ready to jump into your dream job? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your “Full Name | Position” in the subject line of your email.
Applicants with a game or software UI portfolio or credited with shipped games will be given preference.