Emerald City Games is a collection of the best designers, developers and artists, and we’re looking for an awesome Senior Programmer to join our team!
Ideally someone that can handle a variety of different tasks who has a great work ethic and attitude. Your school experience and resume don’t really mean a lot here.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Work in fast paced mobile space building games in the Unity engine
- Plan, build and maintain core gameplay systems in a collaborative work environment
- Implement data driven designs for live online games
- Coordinate the development of scalable systems for our worldwide mobile audience
- Work with artists and designers to find creative solutions to problems
- Create efficient pipelines and work flows to facilitate production
- Become a leader and drive the development of our next generation of games forward
- Build free-to-play mobile games that you yourself would want to play!
Emerald City Games is unique, even by industry standards. It’s a great culture, that has you inspired every day. You need to be able to check off the following:
- Be really good at what you do. We have a high standard. We like to give our devs a lot of responsibility and ownership.
- Work hard. We want people to roll up their sleeves when they need to, while supporting and encouraging others!
- Get along well with others. At ECG we see everyone as family. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is supportive and offers equal opportunity for everyone!
We are 100% independent. We create our own worlds, we choose to work on the games we want to make, and you will not find a more talented, inspiring, down-to-earth group to join. Drop us a line if you’re interested in being a part of it.
Check out this video to get a sense of what the culture is like here.
Oh, and don’t think you need to be in Canada to apply. Our company has a long history of obtaining work visas. We want to work with the best, and we don’t let borders stop us.
Ready to jump into your dream job? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your “Full Name | Position” in the subject line of your email.