Emerald City Games is a collection of amazing designers, programmers and artists, and we’re looking for more QA to join our team!
Someone that has a good work ethic, attitude and wants to work on great games with great people.
Tasks include but certainly won’t be limited to:
- Communicate with dev team about current and planned changes
- Write and execute high quality test plans that present test results clearly to others
- Reviewing and testing new and upcoming changes to support feature development
- Communicate software behavior expectations and ideas in a meaningful and tactful way
- Implement and improve on our test framework within a single project
- Collaborate and share best practices and knowledge with QA peers on other projects
- Developing games that you yourself would want to play!
Emerald City Games is unique, even by industry standards. It’s a great culture, that has you inspired every day. You need to be able to check off the following:
- Be really good at what you do. We have a high standard. We like to give our devs a lot of responsibility and ownership.
- Work hard. We want people to roll up their sleeves when they need to, while supporting and encouraging others!
- Get along well with others. At ECG we see everyone as family. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is supportive and offers equal opportunity for everyone!
- We are 100% independent. We create our own worlds, we choose to work on the games we want to make, and you will not find a more talented, inspiring, down-to-earth group to join. Drop us a line if you’re interested in being a part of it.
Check out this video to get a sense of what the culture is like here.
Oh, and don’t think you need to be in Canada to apply. Our company has a long history of obtaining work visas. We want to work with the best, and we don’t let borders stop us.
Ready to jump into your dream job? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your “Full Name | Position” in the subject line of your email.