Emerald City Games is a collection of the best designers, developers, artists, and experts and we’re looking for an awesome Data Analyst to join our team!
Someone that has a good work ethic, attitude, and strong understanding and excitement around data analysis that wants to work on great games with great people. The work you do will help shape our games.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Work closely in multiple systems for reviewing game, attribution, and marketing data across multiple mobile games
- Provide and analyze metrics on game and marketing performance
- Complex analysis of assorted KPIs, metrics, and user behavior
- Provide valuable insights that come out of that analysis
- Create and maintain dashboards and write SQL queries. A strong mastery of SQL is required
- Help create schemas to guarantee the right data is getting tracked in the right way
- Interact regularly with team members in Product, Design, and Customer Support
Prior f2p videogame experience is nice-to-have, but not required if you have relevant experience in a different industry. If you’re a whiz at SQL and data analysis and think you’d be a good fit for our studio, we’d love to talk with you.
Emerald City Games is unique, even by industry standards. It’s a great culture, that has you inspired every day. You need to be able to check off the following:
- Be really good at what you do. We have a high standard. We like to give our devs a lot of responsibility and ownership.
- Work hard. We want people to roll up their sleeves when they need to, while supporting and encouraging others!
- Get along well with others. At ECG we see everyone as family. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is supportive and offers equal opportunity for everyone!
We are 100% independent. We create our own worlds, we choose to work on the games we want to make, and you will not find a more talented, inspiring, down-to-earth group to join. Drop us a line if you’re interested in being a part of it.
Check out this video to get a sense of what the culture is like here.
Oh, and don’t think you need to be in Canada to apply. Our company has a long history of obtaining work visas. We want to work with the best, and we don’t let borders stop us.
Ready to jump into your dream job? Contact us at email@example.com. Include your “Full Name | Position” in the subject line of your email.