Emerald City Games is a collection of the best designers, developers and artists, and we’re looking for an awesome Associate Producrer to join our team!
Someone that has a good work ethic, attitude and wants to work on great games with great people.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Assist with production planning and scheduling whilst simultaneously helping set the production vision for our awesome new games
- Collaborate and problem solve with a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new and exciting features
- Identify dependencies and risks associated with meeting project milestones
- Use design requirements to assist in mapping out changes on our feature titles
- Assist with documentation, project management and task prioritization
Emerald City Games is unique, even by industry standards. It’s a great culture, that has you inspired every day. You need to be able to check off the following:
- Be really good at what you do. We have a high standard. We like to give our devs a lot of responsibility and ownership.
- Work hard. We want people to roll up their sleeves when they need to, while supporting and encouraging others!
- Get along well with others. At ECG we see everyone as family. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is supportive and offers equal opportunity for everyone!
We are 100% independent. We create our own worlds, we choose to work on the games we want to make, and you will not find a more talented, inspiring, down-to-earth group to join. Drop us a line if you’re interested in being a part of it.
Check out this video to get a sense of what the culture is like here.
Oh, and don’t think you need to be in Canada to apply. Our company has a long history of obtaining work visas. We want to work with the best, and we don’t let borders stop us.
Ready to jump into your dream job? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your “Full Name | Position” in the subject line of your email.