Full Time Position
We’re looking for a creative and multi-talented 3D Animator to help bring our next mobile game to life.
- You’ve mastered the dark art of 3D character animation.
- Your skills in Maya ® 3D animation are legendary.
- Like a ninja animator, you can even bring personality to a blade of grass.
… That means we’re looking for you!
As a motivated team-player our ideal animator will bring their “A” game every day and seek to become a pillar of our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Bring your own vision to life together with our awesome 3D artists
- Create and polish key-framed animations for our mobile games
- Collaborate and problem solve with programmers to create animation tools
- Take part in regular art discussion, critiques and reviews. We love our characters, you do too!
- Prototype new gameplay with our designers and programmers
- Work in small teams to get your content done on time
- Passionate about bringing your new, awesome ideas to life in game
- Experience working with Maya ® 3D Animation in games or film
- Dedication towards video games and our casual office environment
- Co-operative outlook at working with others in our development teams
- Working knowledge of Unity (Game Engine)
- Previous work experience in the gaming industry (2x points for mobile!)
- Willing to work on-site in our office in Burnaby, British Columbia
Emerald City Exclusives:
- Closely knit team of professionals to learn from
- Open office environment for easy communication and idea sharing
- Fresh baked goods and free beer on a semi-regular basis (seriously!)
Ready to jump into your dream job? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your “Full Name | Position” in the subject line of your email.
Applicants with a 3D animation portfolio or credited with shipped games will be given preference.