1.1.13 – Guild Improvements
Update 1.1.13 Notes
Update 1.1.13 has arrived with a number of exciting new things for players! The most important of these are all of the Guild changes that are listed below, such as guild chat being visible in the village and the ‘tap and hold’ function for donating hero tokens. Players will enjoy a number of new loading screens, not to mention faster loading times throughout the game! Please read through the following notes and feel free to contact us with any questions!
Centaur Warchief Skald (Wyld)
A LEGENDARY hero that combos well with other Centaurs. Buff your allies then command them to attack an enemy!
An ancient centaur warlord. For the past few decades he’s roamed the deep wilds, only appearing to advise during a crown-moot or great gathering. His people are in awe of him.
- Wyld Slash – Damage an enemy
- Wyld Slash Lv. 2 – + More damage
- Song of the Wyld – Boost ATK for allies [50%]. 2x boost for Centaurs [100%]!
- Song of the Wyld Lv. 2 – + Centaurs ignore DEF
- War Chief – Damage an enemy. Command Centaurs to join the attack! Crit if Dark
- War Chief Lv. 2 – + Shorter cooldown
- Wyld Triumph – Lower DEF of all enemies [50%]. Bullseye if Dark!
- Wyld Triumph Lv. 2 – + Enemies cannot be buffed
- Interi’s Blessing – Passive. Cannot be Crit
- Interi’s Blessing Lv. 2 – + Dark enemies cannot be revived
- Centaur (Race) – Boost ATK at low HP
Koscha the Green (Wyld)
An EPIC hero that supports her team by stealing attack from enemies, and reviving dead allies!
Before Koscha was chosen as a champion by Interi, she was a simple priestess; one who believed centaurs and humans could live in harmony.
- Hatchet Toss – Damage an enemy
- Hatchet Toss Lv. 2 – + 2x damage if Elemental!
- Elicit Strength – Charge! Steal ATK from enemies. Damage all enemies when charge ends!
- Elicit Strength Lv. 2 – + Purge
- Deliverance – Revive an ally to half of their max HP
- Deliverance Lv. 2 – + Turn them Invulnerable for  turn
- Deliverance Lv. 3 – + Allies Regenerate until the revived Hero is killed!
- Before the Flames – Passive. Resist Elemental damage
- Before the Flames Lv. 2 – + Wyld allies resist Elemental damage
- Centaur (Race) – Boost ATK at low HP
Solumnian Mage Breaker (Gaea)
An EPIC hero that controls the enemy team with various skills built to interrupt and weaken.
A member of the Pale Order, a group of Solumnians taught to suppress the flows of mana. Unlike the rest of the Free Countries, Solumnia is famous for its distrust and hatred of magic.
- Diminish Will – Damage an enemy
- Diminish Will Lv. 2 – + Purge
- Antipathy – Damage all enemies. Crit Lock
- Antipathy Lv. 2 – + Heal Block
- Interruption Bolt – Give an ally a [100%] Reflect buff and turn them Golden for  turns
- Interruption Bolt Lv. 2 – + Longer duration
- Reflection Veil – Passive. Resist Elemental damage
- Reflection Veil Lv. 2 – + Wyld allies resist Elemental damage
- Thwart Magic – Passive. Reduce enemy SKL by [50%]
- Solumnian (Race) – Boost allies’ DEF [10%]
Solumnian Wall Captain (Gaea)
A VERY RARE hero that Protects her team boosts morale! Buff allies’ ATK and DEF to take out the enemy team.
Solumnia is split from north to south by three great walls, built to hold back the Mirror. The Wall Captains are those who proudly serve atop them.
- Sword Rive – Damage an enemy. Boost allies’ ATK [25%]!
- Sword Rive Lv. 2 – + 2x boost if Solumnian
- Stronghold – Charge! Protect your team. Turn Golden! Boost allies’ DEF [25%] when charge ends
- Stronghold Lv. 2 – + 2x boost if Solumnian
- Mobilize Troops – Damage an enemy. Command Gaea allies to join the attack!
- Mobilize Troops Lv. 2 – + Always Crit
- For the Order! – Damage all enemies based on your current HP. Bullseye
- Critical Spur – Passive. Boost Crit Chance for allies by [50%]
- Solumnian (Race) – Boost allies’ DEF [10%]
Changes & Fixes:
- After 30 days of Guild Master inactivity, Guild members can trigger a leadership transfer to the next most eligible member in this order: oldest Vice Leader, oldest General, oldest member of another rank
- Players below a guild’s level requirement (configured on guild creation and editable by the Guild Master) should no longer be able to join that guild. Currently, there’s no message telling the player why they couldn’t join if their level is below the required level, but that is planned to be added
- The Guild menu should now open more quickly
- The Guild icon should now display the number of unread guild chat messages
- When kicking a Guild member from the Guild, a confirmation should now be required
- Tapping and holding the “DONATE” button in the Guild menu should now continuously donate hero tokens rapidly until released
- Editing Guild fields should now show “SAVE” instead of “EDIT” on the Edit Guild menu’s button label, clarifying that changes to save were made
- When kicking a player from a Guild, that player’s name should now be displayed in the Guild chat feed’s kick message
Hero Skill Fixes:
- Corruption damage should no longer be affected by Reflect
- Dark Wisp’s, Flame Wisp’s, and Frost Wisp’s races are now “Primal”, matching their racial passive skills
- Mana Giant’s, Mana Primal’s, and Mana Hawk’s racial passive skills are now called “Engine”, matching their shared race name
- Shadow Bloom’s “Transfer Essence” skill should now damage the Shadow Bloom for 50% of its max HP and heal its target for that amount
- Cadaverine Corruptor’s “Dark Crystals” skill upgrade from level 1/3 to level 2/3 had an issue preventing its damage from being increased. This issue should now be resolved
- Cadaverine Corruptor’s “Dark Crystals” skill description should now clarify that it applies Corrupt twice
- Rolanda the Lion’s “Rally Call” skill had an issue causing it to preview healing on living allies despite not performing any healing except when reviving. This issue should now be resolved
- Eclipse Druid’s “Eternal Night” passive skill had an issue that caused it to appear to apply “Deathless” to her Mirror allies each time she revived, even though she could only apply it once per battle. This was a visual issue only, and should now be resolved
- Centaur Drummer’s “Battle March” skill description has been changed to clarify that it boosts ATK more for Wyld allies. Its effect has not been changed
- The Golden Tiamat’s “Holy Storm” attack description has been changed to clarify that it damages random enemies. Its effect has not been changed
- Midnight Unicorn’s “Fade Into Night” skill had in issue causing it to apply Vanish to the Midnight Unicorn instead of its target. This issue should now be resolved
- Midnight Unicorn’s “Fade Into Night” skill description has been changed to clarify how many turns the Vanish it applies should last
- Corbie Apprentice’ “Summon” skill description has been clarified to specify the exact HP it will revive its target to. Its effect has not been changed
- Enthorned Archer’s “Symbiosis” skill description has been changed to clarify that it doubles the Enthorned Archer’s damage. Its effect has not been changed
- Rose Unicorn’s “Crusader” passive skill had an issue preventing it from being applied in World, Draft Dungeon, and Challenge Event battles. This issue should now be resolved
- The “Gladiator” passive skill shared by the Mana Engine heroes had an issue preventing it from being applied in Player vs. Player battles. This issue should now be resolved
Hero Speed Changes:
- Sap Stumbler’s speed should now be 44, down from 45
- Vault Novice Timothy’s speed should now be 45, up from 44
- The Leaf Lynx pet had an issue preventing it from healing allies the first time the equipped hero was attacked in a battle. This issue should now be resolved
- The Lunar Pup pet an issue preventing its unique bonus from being applied in Player vs. Player battles. This issue should now be resolved
- Enemies in Tumbledowns easy difficulty should no longer have Vanish or Burn effects
- Skill cooldowns should now be visible from each hero’s Skills list (opened by long-pressing that hero or tapping their portrait frame) in battle
- Health bars in battle for heroes with large character models should now always be visible, as they are now restricted to be positioned inside screen boundaries
- Scrolling the Season leaderboard past rank 70 should no longer cause duplicate leaderboard entries to be inserted. Instead, the next set of leaderboard entries should be displayed, as originally intended
- Reward sequences with up to 15 rewards should no longer draw some items off the sides of the screen in the final summary step
- Under some circumstances, some unopened Mail was not present in the Mail menu. This issue should now be resolved
- An issue was introduced in 1.1.12 causing the game to freeze for a short time while loading hero models. This affected the pre-battle team select screen mostly. This issue should now be resolved
- Hero portraits in team select screens should now show the correct rarity gems for heroes who have been rarity-boosted to their max rarity
- Non-damage scrolling combat text such as “Stun failed” should no longer overlap damage text when damage is dealt simultaneously
- The Daily Gauntlet progress bar should now animate after wins and when resetting
- After donating a hero token, the denominator for remaining hero tokens should no longer disappear
- In the Hero Collection menu, “New” and “Event Only” banners should no longer be copied to incorrect hero portraits when scrolling
- Pop-out elements in the token donation menu should no longer be obscured behind edges of the scroll region
- The Arena Brawl Season leaderboard had an issue causing all avatars but the player’s to be displayed as Vault Novice Timothy. This issue should now be resolved
- Guild members in the members list should now be sorted by donations by default and by event-specific points when a relevant event is running
- An issue introduced in a 1.1.12 hotfix caused some guaranteed rewards, including those earned from battle, to be labelled “POSSIBLE REWARDS”. This issue should now be resolved
Draft Dungeon Fixes/Changes:
- The camera angle in Draft Dungeon should no longer be able to become stuck pointing somewhere other than all the heroes in the battle
- After an allied hero died in the Draft Dungeon, an issue introduced in 1.1.12 caused the enemy who last attacked to attack again, out of turn order. This issue should now be resolved
- When low on event currency and buying remaining event currency with Crowns, there was an issue causing the purchase to take up to 5 seconds. This issue should now be resolved
- The maximum number of Loot Tokens able to be regenerated has been reduced for players below level 10. Gaining player levels up to level 10 will increase the maximum number of Loot Tokens able to be regenerated to the previous maximum of 12. Players level 10 and above should not be affected by this change
- An issue was introduced in 1.1.12 which prevented the ability to donate hero tokens of heroes not yet collected. This issue should now be resolved, allowing these donations again
- When using Crowns to upgrade a pet without enough Coins, there was an issue preventing the pet upgrade from being applied properly. This issue should now be resolved
- The game’s storage usage should no longer be able to grow to unexpected sizes
- Battles should no longer be able to become stuck while auto-playing
- There was an issue when disconnected from the server for more than 2 minutes causing the game to never recover after reconnecting, requiring the game to be restarted. The game should now recover in these situations
- Base battle speed has been increased by 30%
- Friendship Combo chance has been increased
Date Published: Aug 29, 2018