Dark Moon Update: 1.0.1
- Dark Moon is World Wide with 14 languages! We are now available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Indonesian, Russian and Turkish.
- Howling Peaks and the Shard of Whispers are unleashed!
- Boss Boost! Bosses are harder, and have better rewards!
- Other various fixes!
New Area: Howling Peaks
The heart of the maelstrom, a ruined kingdom perched in storm-lashed mountains. Make it to the end to battle the Shard of Whispers.
New Store Bundles:
- Baby Dragon Whelp: Collect this RARE Mirror Whelp hero & tokens.
- Epic Wyld Huntress: Master the hunt with this EPIC hero & tokens
- Midnight Wolf Spirit: Prowl the forest with this hero & tokens.
- Mysterious Big Pet Box: Bump… Bump… EPIC pet inside!
- Languages not in the game’s language list should no longer display blank text areas and get disconnected.
- The Summoner should no longer get stuck when receiving Hero Tokens for a max-level max-rarity hero.
- Quest refresh button should now work as intended.
- Protect’s duration has been reduced to 2 turns.
- Lava Elemental’s solidfy only affects himself.
- Ghul now has his correct ‘To Dust’ skill and can unlock more skills
- Vaultkeeper’s Vault Wrath has a cooldown, but will deal more damage
- Vaultkeeper’s Vault Wrath hits 3 times
- Ivy Warden’s Seed Arrows now correctly tangles
- Mirror Champion’s Dark Lance now correctly Bleeds non-mirror targets
- Runemother’s Widowmaker now has a longer cooldown.
- Runemother’s Powerweave now damages enemies. Amnesia.
- Runemother’s Protect Young now revives Gaea allies, shields more, and has a longer cooldown.
- Legendary Timothy’s Vault Master skill now applies to all allies, and gives the correct amount.
- Legendary Timothy’s upgrade order has been corrected.
- Legendary Natalia’s Vault Sage skill now applies to all allies.
- Legendary Natalia’s upgrade order has been corrected.
- Bosses now have more HP (in general).
- Bosses now resist burning, poison and bleeding.
- Bosses are more likely to use their other skills.
- Skill Lock now lasts longer.
- Koscha the Deathless:
- Burning Speed now regenerates Koscha.
- Burning Speed’s attack bonus now lasts longer.
- Burning Speed has a longer cooldown.
- Koscha is now immune to Burn.
- The Frog King:
- Enemy placement improved!
- Swamp Skin has a lower chance to poison, but regenerates more.
- Sticky Tongue locks skills away for longer.
- Marsh Bellows does more damage.
- Bullet Frog’s attack reduction lasts longer.
- The Runemother:
- Runic Blast now deals WAY more damage.
- The Flame Caller’s power has been increased!
- Pyromania does more damage (overall).
- Purifying Flame now only hits one enemy.
- Purifying Flame now silences with every hit.
- Fire Dance now provides a stronger barrier AND heals more.
- Fire Dance now boosts the Flamecaller’s attack.
- Fire Dance no longer protects.
- Summon Elementals has a longer cooldown.
- Lava Elementals no longer Solidify.
- Mirror Drake:
- Even MORE HP
- Broken King:
- Enemy placement improved!
- Shard of Stone:
- Now has MORE DEFENSE!
Known Issues we continue to work on:
After switching languages from the options menu, the game gets stuck on a loading overlay when entering the map screen. The workaround is to fully restart the game from the app list.
Date Published: Apr 16, 2018